We take web accessibility seriously. We believe that the web should be open, free and accessible to all, regardless of ability or impairment. We follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 guidelines and work hard to achieve AA conformance.
Adherence to Guidelines
We go the extra mile to make our web pages accessible. Here are a few ways in which we do this:
- We avoid using text in images where possible, and always try to include text to describe image content.
- Content is separated by appropriate headings for ease of reading by humans and screen reading software.
- Web pages may be navigated by keyboard, and links are appropriately highlighted on focus.
- Hyperlinks are as descriptive as possible, describing their purpose and location as necessary.
- Feedback notifications, such as error messages, are visually and textually descriptive.
Web Browser and Device Support
Our website is optimised to support all modern internet connected devices with varying web browsers, operating systems, screen sizes and input mechanisms.
In line with Microsoft, we do not guarantee support for the Internet Explorer family of browsers.